A PERSONAL MESSAGE FROM JAYNE PAGET, OWNER OF ERIN GROVE PRESERVES
I’m sure you’re all weary of reading posts about COVID-19 but we, like everyone else, have been pondering how best to respond to this unprecedented situation that we find ourselves in and felt it is important to outline what we are doing to mitigate the risks of infection from this dreadful disease.
- As a food business we already have a strict hygiene policy in place which exceeds current government guidelines around handwashing and personal hygiene. We are actively ensuring that this is adhered to on a daily basis.
- All our staff hold a Level 2 qualification in Food Safety in Manufacturing or above.
- We have introduced a rota system whereby only two staff are on site at any one time and, although our premises are small, staff have been asked to observe social distancing guidelines as far as is reasonably practicable. Staff have also been asked to limit their social contact outside of working hours as much as they can.
- Our products are produced in a hot environment with the ingredients being boiled at a high temperature and the jars/lids being sterilised at 150oC prior to filling so any risk of contamination is virtually eliminated.
- All work surfaces are wiped down with anti-bacterial spray at the end of each day.
We have always striven to maintain the highest hygiene standards in our premises and will continue to do so. It is for these reasons that we feel that we are able to remain open, albeit in a reduced capacity, for the time being at least.
Then, our thoughts turned to you, our loyal customers and what can we do to help you? Unfortunately we can’t do much about your pasta and toilet roll requirements but what we can do is ensure that you are topped up with your favourite jams and chutneys which will hopefully bring a bit of brightness to your day in the midst of all this doom and gloom! To this end we are offering FREE shipping on all online orders for the duration of this crisis. Simply enter the voucher code ‘Imbeatingcorona’ at the checkout. All we ask is that you order a minimum of six jars.
Next, we thought about our community and what can we do to help them? So we have decided to donate 10% of all online sales to local charities who are helping the elderly and most vulnerable in our society at this difficult time.
Finally, don’t forget your local butcher, baker, greengrocer and deli all who have experienced a huge swathe of their business being wiped out overnight due to the lockdown in the hospitality industry. Please, please, please give them your support as much as you can!
These are difficult and challenging times for us all. Above all keep safe, keep well, and look out for one another. #togetherwecanbeatthis
Inspired by a desire to recreate the traditional homemade flavours which have been lost in so many of today’s over-processed foods, Erin Grove use only the best ingredients and traditional cooking methods to produce a range of products which are simply bursting with colour and flavour!
Please take a look at our range of artisan jams and chutneys, we have something for all occasions and to suit all tastes!
Fruits For Cheeses
“Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when
there is nothing left to take away”
ANTOINE DE SAINT-EXUPÉRY
Our Latest Awards!
We are so pleased to announce that we have won GOLD in Dingle at the Blas na hEireann Irish Food Awards for our Classic Lemon Curd! We also won the Best in County Fermanagh Award!
In 2016, we won GOLD in Dingle at the Blas na hEireann Irish Food Awards for our Sour Cherry and Cracked Black Pepper Fruit for Cheese! We also won the Best in County Fermanagh Award!
You can view our Sour Cherry and Cracked Black Pepper Fruit for Cheese here.
Our passion, hard work and love of what we do has led to lots of happy customers, a lot of fruit used
and even some awards along the way!
What our customers are saying…
Get in touch with us
If you need to make contact, you can do so in the following ways.
If you have any questions on where to buy, you can check our list of stockists or get in touch with us. Wholesale enquiries also welcome.
We would love to hear from you!
Erin Grove Preserves,
41 Derryhillagh Road, Lissan, Enniskillen, Co. Fermanagh, BT74 4DX
+44 (0)28 6638 1720